Wednesday 19 June 2019

Exit Interview

 1. Comment about your work ethic in this course and why.
I think I had a fine work ethic, when I was here I made really good progress, I just needed to attend more, then I would've gotten a higher grade.
Missing a day or two in this class can be really bad because we're constantly moving onto new things.

 2. Which assignments did you enjoy and why? 
I liked the code combat, and the I pad work.
When I got the animations working, animating was pretty fun too, It was cool getting a peak into the process for animation.

3. Which assignments did you struggle with and why? 
The flash in the city, I wasn't able to get the button working, I don't exactly know why. I also reset the fish bowl assignment somehow, so I wasn't able to complete that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exit Interview

 1. Comment about your work ethic in this course and why. I think I had a fine work ethic, when I was here I made really good progress, I j...