Friday 1 February 2019

What I (want to) Know, and how it will help me in the future.


What Do You  Already Know? I can use Photoshop, which will be handy for editing. I know how to somewhat navigate through a computer, I had to learn that from modding games. I know windows shortcuts, Ctrl C,V,Z Windows L, CTRL ALT DEL, Alt+f4, CTRL R, CTRL T.


What Do You Want To Learn? I want to learn how to code, it would be cool for modding. I want to learn about new online tools. I want to learn basic animation.


How will computers fit into your future? A good chunk of schoolwork is online now, so the better you are with a computer,
the faster and better you can do your work.
In a company, things like accounting, security and the like are done online.
Being savvy with a computer can help with any of those types of jobs.
Computers can help with daily tasks as well,
online calendars, chore lists, and connecting through social media and online messengers.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exit Interview

 1. Comment about your work ethic in this course and why. I think I had a fine work ethic, when I was here I made really good progress, I j...